Saturday, January 9, 2010

First post of the new year

So finally a new post. Something personal happened last week and because of that I wasn't feeling good enough to post something new here.
But school started again last week. At the first day of school we immediately had our Dutch exam. It went so bad... I didn't had enough time to finish it properly, so I had to write very fast. About 250 words in 10 minutes about the technology of fashion or something like that. My hand felted so painful afterwards. I'm afraid I have to do it again, since I think I flunked.
Oh well, I'm not going to worry about it! If I flunked, I flunked and I have to do it over. If I didn't, I'm happy!

But it's weekend now! Going to work a bit on school. For the rest I'm planning to do some nice things. Maybe I'm going to the film Sherlock Holmes... Really want to see that!
Here's an outfit again! First one from this year. I'm not wearing it today, though the garden kinda still looks the same with a lot of snow. Getting tired of the snow... I've almost fell several times, because it's so slippery.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
H&M military jacket
Dahlia dress
Viktor & Rolf omega necklace (came with a perfume, I thought it was cute enough to wear it)
Vintage bow
See by ChloƩ boots

28 comments:

Sophie said...

The military jacket is awesome with the golden buttons!

Marie said...

Haha, funny picture in the lamp!
Happy newyear :)
I'm going to see Sherlock Holmes tomorrow, can't wait!

Liset said...

Je ziet er weer super uit!

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

super leuk! een keer geen hakken, haha. mooi jasje vooral :)

Anonymous said...

Mooie outfit! Hopelijk is de uitslag van je examen toch goed!

Ik ga vanavond met mijn zus naar Sherlock Holmes!

x Rebecca

SophieSweetVintage said...

Ik begon je posts al te missen... Je jurkje is prachtig! En ik hoop dat je het tentamen toch gehaald hebt... Zal voor je duimen :-)

Anonymous said...

Jij ziet er altijd zooo leuk uit (:

Anonymous said...

ik vind het niet zo heel leuk, te donker. Ik ben niet echt voor zwart met donkerblauw. misschien had ik het met een andere kleur legging leuker gevonden.

Sam said...

Everyone thank you again so much for the sweet comments!^^

@ Suzanne
Haha, idd een keer geen hakken ;)

@ SophieSweetVintage
Aah, dat is lief! Dank je!

@ Anoniem
Dat mag! Al houd ik zelf juist wel heel erg van de combinatie donker (marine) blauw met zwart =] En als het je misschien leuker lijkt met een andere kleur panty, is het misschien ook handig om een kleur voor te stellen.
Wat ik dan weer niet zo heel leuk vind is dat je onder anoniem reageert.

Jessica said...

Very cute! All the gold details are adorable.

Enterrement de vie de jeune fille said...

Tu es courageuse de poser avec la neige mais super la veste militaire

Happy new year

Karine

Dylana Suarez said...

Beautiful jacket!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

grijs is leuk, misschien beige.
En ik heb geen account vandaar.

x 'anoniem'

Mo said...

you look really really cute and classy !

Valentine Devlieghere said...

Mooie outfit! zeker met dat goud is leuk!^^

x

Unknown said...

nog een gelukkig nieuwjaar!!!! ik ben een beetje laat maar beter laat dan nooit, haha! pff en wat een leuke posts heb ik weer gemist! je ziet er superleuk uit, je bent echt helemaal smitten met die strik he? :D en de vorige post is ook heel leuk, ik hou van jaaroverzichten hihi! heel leuk. oh, en ik ben super super jaloers op je ChloƩ wedges!! ze zijn echt geweldig!!! heb je ze in NL gehaald? :O een tijdje terug zocht ik er een beetje naar op internet maar ik kon niks meer vinden, alleen de heels. ben benieuwd hoe je ze gaat combineren!! nou ik ga nu met nog 23913289 mensen hun blog updaten, doei doei!

Fannah said...

Love the jacket and dress :D
me too: I'm ready for the summer again. Though it is pretty.

Bohemian said...

Mooie outfit!

Kellie said...

Such a cute outfit! :) I love your dress, and of course your signature hair bow!

http://playingdressupwithkellie.blogspot.com/

Leah said...

such pretty photos, i absolutely love the dress and jacket!
xx

Roos said...

tof!

Parapluie said...

I love the dress!

Claudet said...

great outfit!

77235 said...

cute outfit

daisychain said...

looking gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Je ziet er zo mooi uit! Je zal altijd het mooiste meisje blijven

The High Heel Times said...

Nice ensemble, I'm sooo jealous of you that you still have so much if it! :D

Lucile Loupillon said...

Your Jacket is cuuuute!! ^^