Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I won't let them get me

At first, seriously, everyone... Thank you all so much. I can't believe how many of you left such a sweet comment. Even loyal readers who actually never leave a comment, left a really sweet one! And I learned some good things. Some things almost everyone of you said. Don't feel bad about it, don't pay attention to them, try to find other friends (going to be a be very tuff one) and the most important one. Be yourself, no matter what. And I will, I promise. And another thing. All of your comments made me so happy, it really made me smile. I wish I could you all meet you in person. I actually don't know what I can say more... It made me speechless. I wish I could do something back... Thank you all!

But my blog ritme is coming back I believe. I keep thinking of making new posts and I keep getting new inspiration. That didn't happend the past 2 months. I'm also feeling a lot better about myself. I also have a bunch of outfits that I still have to show, but I just keep forgetting to make photos. And I also have so many new dresses to show and skirts and a blouse. Also some selfmade dresses. One is finished, an other one isn't finished yet and I planned to make at least 3 more for Italy. So when those are finished (I hope beginning next month), I'll show the selfmade ones.

Now something else! I got an award from the amazing Dexter! Thank you so much!

I'm going to pass this award on to:
Suzanne
Fannah
HoneyBunny
Ariella
And to Sasi!

And I got tagged by HoneyBunny!

Here are the rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
3. Bloggers that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment, telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

It's going to be hard to think of something! Okay, so here we go!
1. I know the whole script out of my head from the film A Cinderalle Story with Hilary Duff
2. My favorite actor is Jack Black for several years already
3. I can't sleep in a messy room, even though it's 1 O'clock in the morning. I just have to clean it up. Unless I can't see it
4. About 2 to 3 years ago I had a crush on Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel... Shame on me!!
5. From the age of 13 till 16 I had a belly button ring. And I wanted more piercings. Not anymore though
6. I absolute dislike little children, except for the neighboors children. Those are so cute!
7. I can't stand the Gossip Girl hype. I like the books, but I think the show is just awful
8. When I'm traveling by train or by bus, I just have to read a book and hate it when I'm getting disturbed
9. When I get home out of school or internship and it's about 6 o'clock, I immediatly ask what we're going to eat that evening
10. I almost love everything red

I hope you liked those random facts of me!
I'm going to tag:
DaisyChain
BeckyLou
Nadine
Janet Taylor
And Belle

I also was with Evi this weekend. And it was fabulous! As Evi and I would say. I really needed it, after that schoolcrap. We had so much fun! Really! But more about that in the next post. She also made outfit shots from the outfits I wore and I love the photos she made! I just made her into my personal photographer when we're going to Italy. She just doesn't know it yet. So Evi, when you read this, you know what you are! My very best friend and photographer! You don't mind it, right?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This outfit was from last friday.

Dress, See by ChloƩ
Black shirt, H&M
Bow, vintage
White tights, AA
Necklace, gift from my dad
Pendant, antique (belonged to my great-grandmother)
Heels, Fornarina

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute dress - I really like the print.

Anonymous said...

Loooooooooove that dress!

Sasi said...

Love thet pendant and bow.

L.I.N said...

what a dress! looks lovely on you :D

Dodo said...

Happy you feel better ^^

And I love the white tights, they definately give something extra :]

4. About 2 to 3 years ago I had a crush on Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel... Shame on me!!
Definately shame on you xD (a) (and I never said I once had a crush on Orlando Bloom - kuch - :P)

The FourOhSeven said...

Jack Black rocks :D En ik snap ook niks van de GG serie hype, bleegh.

Outfit is weer leuk.

Anja said...

You look lovely and veryyy cute.
Ik ga proberen nu meer comments te posten. (:

DaisyChain said...

yet another stunning outfit <3

Mars said...

so pretty! i love the stone necklace especially. and the photo of you laying in the grass is really quite adorable! <3

Anonymous said...

Such nice pictures!

Seeker said...

Lovely pictures, a pretty dress and a so nice pendant.

Take care, dear, all the best

xoxo

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

dankjewel voor de award! fijn dat je je beter voelt! ik verheug me weer op je outfits ;).
xx

Ilse said...

I'm glad you feel better :) I've been through a similiar period as you did. it takes a little bit of luck to meet the right people, especially when you're not the one of a kind type. good luck! I'm curious of your dresses. ^^

elena-lu said...

yay! glad to hear you are better with the situation! its tough! but we all get through these rough patches, eventually. the italy trip will be wonderful! hurray for already having a photographer :)

Cammila said...

I'm so glad that you're able to be strong against the inexplicable meanness of other people. You look like a lovely maiden in the grass -- it's to bad that not everyone can see your inner loveliness as well!

Anonymous said...

je ziet er erg mooi uit!

gelukkig voel je je nu beter! Ik ben trots op je dat je het hebt weten kunnen afschudden!

xx Rebecca

Dexter said...

Some of your fact really made me laugh :)
Lovely outfit you had on, and what a nice last picture!

Fannah said...

Aaaah thank you for the award! :D I've been absent for some time but I'm going to put it on my blog right now! ;) thank you so much :)