Saturday, September 6, 2008

Why you gotta throw me around like a Bratz doll?

When I was a little girl, okay, I'm still little, but when I was about 9 or 10 years old, I collected Bratz dolls. I was obsessed. I collected them all. And I prefered to buy the new dolls all at the same time. What I had with them when I was about 9 years old, I have now with clothes. But not so bad. What am I saying? It is bad, but not that I'm obsessed or something like that. But now I'm losing my point. I still have a lot of Bratz dolls and about 1,5 week ago, I went to the toystore. To buy the new Sims. And when I was looking for that game, I saw the Bratz dolls and they remind me of the time when I was 9. I bought the new Sims and made a stop at the Bratz. I saw they were in sale (How weird. Toys in sale). And Jade was allways my all time favorite. She still is. And in some weird mude I bought a Bratz Kid. Jade ofcourse haha. And now she's sitting at my desk.




I even got a little hairclip with it. It's so cute.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(I still watch it on TV shht)

Sam said...

Haha, well you're not the only one ;)