Friday, June 20, 2008

Vintage gifts

About a year ago I got a gift from my grandma. She gave me a scarf, little purse and a belt that belonged to her mother, my great grandmother. But a year ago I really wasn't into these kind of things. So I thanked her and when I got home I layed (do you write it like that?) it away (bad bad me). So today I was cleaning my room and I found it again. When I found it, I couldn't remember it straight away. But when I got it out of the plastic bag, I remembered again. And now I am really into these things and I had today a birthday, so I wore the scarf immediatly. It's so pretty! Normally I'm not a gold person, but this golden scarf is just gorgeous. The little purse is perfect for party's. So I think I'm going to save it for when I'm having a party. Maybe I can take it with my, when I'm going to New York in a couple of months. I still don't know how I can wear the belt. I don't wear belts on the 'normal' way and it isn't really good for a waistbelt. Anyone an idea how to wear it?



1 comment:

Imelda said...

Hoe leuk! Ziet er allemaal heel mooi uit!