Monday, June 30, 2008

Talking about having a good week

Sorry for the lack of posts the past week.. Again. But I've been so busy! Last wednesday I had to go to school, to pick up my marks. And I already knew I was on to the next year, but I didn't knew my marks. And they were actually pretty good. I had a 7 for economics, for competence a 7, for English and Dutch together a 6.6, fashion drawing a 7.6 and for my theory a 8. My mom was really suprised and she wanted to give me something for it. And she knew I wanted white Dr. Martens for a long time, so now I'm getting them! Yay!

Last thursday I went to Mart Visser. He's a Dutch fashion designer. My aunt went to him, because she had an apointment with him. He's going to make a suit for her. And because of my fashion education, she asked me if I wanted to go with her. Ofcourse I wanted that! First I thought he was a bit arrogant, but when I was there he seemed to be really nice. He was even interested in my education! I don't know if he really was interested or he acted that, but it was nice though. The suit he designed for her is so gorgeous! I can't wait to see it when it's finished. My aunt is also not the thinnest person, so she's so freaking happy that she's getting a suit that is going to be just perfect for her. She even cried.

Last friday I had a movie marathon with two of my best friends, Jasper and Evi. Those two are just crazy as hell. I'm also really nuts, so with us three together it's just.. Not normal anymore.. Let's put it that way haha. We wanted to look Pirates of the Cariben 1,2 and 3. But We only looked 1 and we looked Bee Movie. Oh my gosh, that movie is so funny! Haha. And we had way to much candy and chips! I was nauseous for 2 days. I still am actually haha. We also had to walk the dog and I brought the camera, so we made a lot of pictures. But I'm going to post them later.

And some good news! Last saturday my ex-boyfriend, or should I say boyfriend, got back together! I can't stop laughing haha. So I've had a really good week. And today it was warm and then I mean really warm. But when the cloudes were there, it was getting cold. To bad though.
This was what I was wearing today.







Cardigan, H&M
Dress, Fornarina
Necklace, Ilovevintage
Pumps, vintage
Wristband, Lowlands 2007