Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New hair

Oh dear.. Today is the day.. I'm going to the hairdresses and my hair is going to be short. Really short. The thought is a bit frigtning to me. I hope the camera is fully charged up when I come home. I have some photo's for you guys. Because since last year, around this time, I had black hair. And after that I was orange. Wasn't my intention, but I wanted blonde again. So since I was black till now, I have photo's. Lots of photo's. I'm going to post them later on the day. And I found a shirt I lost! At least, I thought that I had lost it. It was just lying in the back of my closet. And ofcourse photo's of my new purchases. Again. And maybe there are going to be more haha.

2 comments:

yiqin; said...

Post up photos of your new hair! I get scared when the hairdresser cuts my hair too! I think I'll burst into tears =/

Yucar said...

I am not in the habit of changing very much the cut of my hair and I have never dyed it, but I have desire of changing it a bit ... I will be thinking something of that...haha