Friday, May 30, 2008

Checked fabric dresses and blue tights

I'm in a bit of a rush right now, so this is going to be a quick post.

The day went really well, until my collega asked me to be a back up an other collega, because she's maybe sick tomorrow. That means that I maybe have to work tomorrow. There goes my weekend. Six days of work after each other. I'm exhausted. I'm nauceous because I'm this tired. I really don't want to. Let's hope my college is better tomorrow. Now I'm going to stop complaining.

Tuesday is going to be an excited day for me! I'm going to the hairdresser and I'm going to cut of my hair. I'm a bit afraid of it, I must admit. Because the hair of the girl from the picture, I posted a couple of days ago is really short. But I want it so bad! Okay, I'm really afraid haha. I don't want to regret it. I don't think I'm going to, but you'll never know.

Today I wore my vintage dress that I haven't worn in a while. Don't really understand why, because it's so cute. And it's also really comfortable haha. I couldn't find my black tights this morning, so I got my blue tights. And they fitted really well at the dress. And this evening I had to made my own dinner. I made a pizza and I really have to say it really turned out good haha.













Grrrr. Watch out, I bite


My selfmade pizza
Cardigan, H&M
Dress, vintage
Waistbelt, vintage
Blue tights, H&M
Flats, H&M

4 comments:

Cammila said...

I think that haircut will look just perfect on you! I can't wait to see pictures of the result.

Also, your little dog is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I think the flats are a little dull to go with that dress.
But that's just my opinion, I'm not too fond of flats with a bow tie, because everyone's got a pair.
But your dress is really cute!
And I hope the short hair will look good on you. :]

Sam said...

I agree that the flats are a little dull with the dress. But I didn't had any other normal black shoes for underneath. My ankleboots will look strange underneath it and All Stars are just not my thing. Only when I have to work are All Stars okay for me

Imelda said...

Ik hoop dat je vandaag niet bent moeten gaan werken!
Die pizza ziet er echt heerlijk uit :)

ik denk wel dat je goed met dat kapsel gaat staan. Ik kan niet wachten om de foto's te zien!
ik heb ook altijd schrik als ik naar de kapper ga. ik heb een paar dagen geleden om mijn haren na mijn examens ook ongeveer zo kort te laten knippen en ik ben nu al aan het stressen!
Ik zou zeggen heel veel succes bij de kapper!